Saturday, June 23, 2007

About This Blog

Travel and Airlines (and railway too) is my passion and I decide to make this blog to share and discuss this excited sector.There are perhaps over 4000 airlines (may be more) in the world.
Some are just small and operate just 1 or 2 planes and its hard to locate their website.
I hope this blog will help us all in location some useful information about them.

Through I will try to cover all airlines,I will spent more times in smaller airlines and helicopter operations.

Update January 2009:
With Soccer /Football World cup 2010 coming next year and as I plan to travel I will update this blog with main focus on South Africa airlines.
This also excited me more as I was just happening to read a book Cairo To Capetown by Paul thermox now days (The Dark Safari)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home